Writer-at-Large for Bethel College (Indiana), Kim is a freelance writer, conference director, and speaker. Her writing has appeared in anthologies including Chicken Soup for the Caregiver’s Soul and Rocking Chair Reader: Family Gatherings. Kim’s work has also been published in magazines including CBA Aspiring Retail, Encounter, and Seek.
- Apprentice 100: Writing Essentials
- Apprentice 110: Think Like a Writer
- Apprentice 120: Write Like a Writer
- Apprentice 130: The Art of Short Nonfiction
- Apprentice 140: Fiction that Sells