The author of more than a dozen published books, including The 500 Hats of a Modern-Day Woman, Joyce K. Ellis has also published hundreds of articles and short stories. She has received numerous Higher Goals awards from the Evangelical Press Association, including the year’s best freelance article in 2007 and 2008. A former magazine editor, she is currently a contributing editor for Christian Communicator magazine, for which she writes a grammar column: “Your Writing GPS (Grammar, Punctuation, and Style).” She has also edited more than 60 books for Christian book publishers and speaks for women’s groups across the country.
- Apprentice 100: Writing Essentials
- Apprentice 110: Think Like a Writer
- Apprentice 120: Write Like a Writer
- Apprentice 130: The Art of Short Nonfiction
- Apprentice 140: Fiction that Sells