Janet Chester Bly is a women’s retreat speaker and the author of 11 books — devotionals and women’s issues — and co-author of 19 others with her late husband, Christy Award winner Stephen Bly, on family topics and adult and kids fiction. She has also edited all of Stephen’s more than 100 works that include historical and contemporary Western fiction. Janet and her three sons finished Stephen’s last novel for him, Stuart Brannon’s Final Shot, book seven of the Stuart Brannon series.
- Apprentice 100: Writing Essentials
- Apprentice 110: Think Like a Writer
- Apprentice 120: Write Like a Writer
- Apprentice 130: The Art of Short Nonfiction
- Apprentice 140: Fiction that Sells
- Apprentice 150: Mastering Social Media