Cindy Thomson is a writer and an avid genealogy enthusiast. Her love of history and her Scots-Irish heritage have inspired much of her writing, including her Ellis Island series with Tyndale House. Cindy is also the author of Brigid of Ireland and Celtic Wisdom: Treasures from Ireland. She combined her love of history and baseball to co-author the biography Three Finger: The Mordecai Brown Story, which was a finalist for the Society for American Baseball Research’s Larry Ritter Book Award. In addition to books, Cindy has written on a regular basis for numerous online and print publications and is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers and the Historical Novel Society. Cindy and her husband have three grown sons and live in central Ohio.
- Apprentice 100: Writing Essentials
- Apprentice 110: Think Like a Writer
- Apprentice 120: Write Like a Writer
- Apprentice 130: The Art of Short Nonfiction
- Apprentice 140: Fiction that Sells
- Apprentice 150: Mastering Social Media