- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Represented by Andrea Mullins, publisher and director
About New Hope Publishers
New Hope Publishers is a missional publishing house that publishes books that equip, encourage, and challenge readers in areas that are relevant to current issues of Christian living and serving.
New Hope is a trusted publisher for women and family products, as well as a leader in Bible studies. We publish three product lines to help our customers identify the books that meet their needs.
- Arise: Addresses topics of contemporary need and interest for women and families
- Grow: Focuses on providing church leaders and believers with the best Bible studies and teaching resources
- Impact: Connects believers with social issues, Christian living topics, church growth and leadership concerns, and matters of interest to the missiological community
New Hope Publishers releases about 25 printed books each year and last year launched NewHopeDigital.com to bring authors closer to readers and make content available in multiple formats.
Andrea has served as publisher/director for New Hope Publishers since 2004. She is the author of two books and numerous magazine articles as well as a speaker and conference leader. Most recently she led New Hope to embrace digital publishing with New Hope Digital (newhopedigital.com), a magazine style Web venture from New Hope Publishers that provides readers and retailers with fresh, magazine-style content from top authors in multiple digital formats and apps. Andrea lives in Birmingham, Alabama, and has been married for 43 years. View her blog.