- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Represented by: Deborah Keiser, Acquisitions editor
Publishing House Description
We strive to produce books and other products that help readers know, love, and serve Jesus Christ. We are looking for manuscripts featuring biblical integrity, practical insight, and literary merit. Our primary themes of focus include:
- Church Leadership: Products that equip pastors and church leaders to shepherd well.
- Lift Every Voice: Serves the African American community with titles for church leaders, women, and youth.
- Millennials: Serving those who carry the faith into and beyond the next generation.
- Spiritual Growth: Resources covering a wide range of life experience to help believers grow in faith, maturity, and influence.
- Women & Fiction: Nonfiction that brings God’s truth to bear on every aspect of a woman’s life, including the home, workplace, community, and church—and stories that glorify God by revealing His nature, ways, and work in our lives.
Deborah Keiser is the acquisitions editor for women and River North Fiction at Moody Publishers. Previously she worked for InterVarsity Press in production and marketing. Deborah also worked freelance for 10 years in design and marketing. She is a graduate of the Harrington Institute and holds a bachelor’s degree in sociology from Arizona State University. Deborah and her husband have two grown sons and live in the outskirts of Chicago.