- Audio Recordings (21)
- Books (40)
- Boot Camp (2)
- Courses (16)
- Critiques (4)
- DVDs (0)
- Gift Certificates (1)
- Memberships (1)
- Sale (13)
- Webinars (73)
- Writing for the Soul Conference (0)
Acquiring an agent ranks high on most writers’ wish list. But agents can seem like a foreign species. How do they decide whom to represent? In this webinar, literary agent Janet Grant will explain:
● When you should start to look for an agent.
● What causes an agent to say no.
● What are the most important aspects of your career to work on as you prepare to contact agents.
● What questions are appropriate to ask—and when’s the right time to ask them.
Literary agent Janet Kobobel Grant represents several best-selling authors and winners of the Gold Medallion, Christy Award, and RITA. She founded Books & Such Literary Agency in 1996. Before that she was an imprint editor at Zondervan, managing book editor at Focus on the Family, collaborator on 17 books, and the author of two.
This webinar was recorded June 12, 2012. <span style=""font-style:" italic;"="">The archived video version will be available in your downloads section upon purchase.
Receive a free webinar invite and get CWG updates.
Email: Click to Email
5585 Erindale Drive, Ste 200
Colorado Springs, CO