Five semifinalists advance to the next round
The Jerry B. Jenkins Christian Writers Guild announces the five finalists for the 2010 Operation First Novel contest. In alphabetical order by author, the finalists are:
- Sandy Cook, Emporia KS, The Darkest Night
- Kimberley Graham, Memphis TN, The Rocking Horse of Tuscumbia
- Timothy Owens, Summerville SC, The Search Committee
- Diana Prusik, Sullivan MO, Delivery
- Jennifer Slattery, Kansas City MO, Impossible Choices
Congratulations to all!
Winner revealed February 10
The winner of the $20,000 and a contract with Tyndale House Publishers will be announced at the opening session of the 2011 Writing for the Soul conference held February 10 to 13 in Denver CO.
To attend the conference, visit our website to register or call 866.495.5177.
Learn about the rules and submission requirements for the 2011 Operation First Novel contest