“At that year’s Writing for the Soul conference,” says Tessa Afshar, in her blog post, “I learned so much about the craft in a short time; was accepted on the spot by an amazing agent; and a phenomenal editor decided to pursue my book during a Thick-skinned Manuscript clinic. When God wants to get something done, sometimes He goes about it in unconventional ways.”
Register today for the Writing for the Soul conference.
There is still time to register for the Writing for the Soul conference, February 10 – 13, 2011. The conference is for writers of all levels. And like Tessa, many attendees are published as a result of meeting with the editors and agents. Plus, you’ll receive spiritual enrichment and unparalleled writing instruction.
Rooms at the Grand Hyatt available
Rooms are still available and reservations can made at the Denver Grand Hyatt. Call the hotel at 800.233.1234 to make your reservation.
Keynote speakers include:
- Liz Curtis Higgs, beloved novelist and one of this country’s top speakers
- Ken Davis, hilarious and inspirational
- McNair Wilson, creativity specialist and former Disney Imagineer
Consider these price reducing options:
- CWG can arrange a roommate for you, which would cut the hotel cost by half.
- As a writer, your flight costs, hotel, and conference fees are tax deductible. (Talk to your accountant about this.)
- Contact family, friends, and your church family to see if they will help sponsor your trip.
Contact the Guild at 866.495.5177 for more information about these options. We look forward to seeing you at the Conference!