Enroll today in our Apprentice course and learn to write fiction, nonfiction, articles, short stories, short dramas, and more.
Spam aimed at writers just keeps coming. This morning I saw: “BECOME AN AWARD WINNING AUTHOR!”
Here’s the full pitch:
The Crafty Possum (name changed) Book Awards Contest is now open for early registration. Enter now and save up to 25%.
* Digital e-book formats only
* No publication date requirement
* Five award levels
* 75+ categories
* Free book review with each primary category
* Win prizes valued up to $5,000!
Use the following links for more information …
The meaning of “award-winning author” just slipped several notches. My sympathy to those who’ve earned genuine awards.
To enter that “contest” regularly costs $70 — but with the amazing discount, only $50.
To be eligible, a manuscript must be converted to an e-book format (a service Crafty Possum happens to offer for “…As Low As $299!”).
The “gold medal winner” in each category receives a passel of stuff tied to Crafty Possum’s services:
* Eligible to win (my italics) 1 of 3 advanced e-book formatting and distribution packages from Crafty Sloth Media ($1,000 value)
* Eligible to win 1 of 3 pro video book trailers from Crafty Slothio
* Eligible to win 1 of 3 express author interviews on the Crafty Sloth Book Podcast on Blog Talk Radio
* 6 months promotion in our featured book section
* Online medal award ceremony
* Gold digital medal for websites and e-book covers
* Print-on-demand personalized certificate
Check your spam filters for details about prizes at the silver, bronze, wood, hay, and stubble levels.
Andy Scheer, the Guild’s Editor-in-Chief, also works as a freelance book editor and an agent with Hartline Literary.
For more than forty years, the Christian Writers Guild has trained people to sell their writing.
Explore www.ChristianWritersGuild.com to learn more about our:
● writing courses
● critique service
● Writing for the Soul conference
● Operation First Novel contest for unpublished writers
Also, consider publishing your book through Christian Writers Guild Publishing — a unique service that combines:
● quality education
● mentored guidance
● professional production
● effective marketing tools
Finish the course — and we’ll publish your book.
Find out more at CWGPublishing.com