- Length: 8 Months
- Lesson Time: 4-6 hrs/lesson
- Number of Lessons: 16
- See Mentors (+)
Take your writing to the next level. Broaden your skills and learn to write fiction, nonfiction, articles, short stories, short dramas, promotional copy, and more.
- Become a versatile writer
- Receive exclusive instruction, encouragement, and support from an experienced mentor via email
- Learn interview techniques, how to find your voice, and ways to establish your platform of influence
Develop your writing through lessons written and mentored by industry professionals, handpicked by Jerry B. Jenkins.
View a short lessons overview below, or download a PDF with an in-depth look at each lesson.
Join Our Community
Become part of the Guild’s family of writers and gain access to all member benefits for the duration of your course, including discounts, tips, and opportunities.
Ready to Get Started?
When you sign up you will be charged a $160 down payment plus shipping and handling. Your credit card will then be automatically charged 7 consecutive monthly payments of $120, transacted on the 20th of each month. The total tuition under this plan is $1,000. You’ll receive the curriculum after your down payment is processed.
Pay for the entire curriculum up front and receive a discount, making the total tuition for the course $900 plus shipping and handling. You’ll receive the curriculum after your payment is processed.
1. Time to Write
2. Your Writing Style
3. Using Christian Values
4. Writer’s Tool: The Story
5. The Interview
6. The Writer’s Integrity
7. Reporting and Writing the Facts with Precision
8. Writing the Editorial/Op-Ed Column
9. Opportunities for New Writers
10. Leading Readers to Taking Action
11. Writing Short Fiction
12. Writing Short Drama
13. Writing Promotional Copy for Ministries, Corporations, and Yourself
14. Writing Newsletters
15. Platform: Making Your Voice Heard
16. The Professional Writer